SAGE Related Web Sites
If your site is related to topics covered in SAGE and you would like to have it listed here, please send a short email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Any links to vendor or consulting related sites are for the user's convenience only and do not imply the endorsement of either RTI or EPA.
- Alternative Health, SeaQuest Page
- This page lists alternative health sites on the web.
- Armature Coil Equipment, Inc.
- Manufacturer of burn off ovens that are used for cleaning paint hooks and racks.
- A Hydrocarbon Mitigation Agent
- CAE Ransohoff
- A supplier of aqueous cleaning technology.
- CAE Ultrasonics
- CAE Ultrasonics was formed as a result of a merger between CAE Blackstone and CAE Ney, two leaders in ultrasonic cleaning technology.
- CAGE - Coating Alternatives Guide
- Similar in structure to SAGE, CAGE provides information on low-emitting alternative coating technologies to coatings users and technical assistance program representatives.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Principal databases, including Chemical Abstracts (CA), and registry now include about 14 million document records and more than 18 million substance records respectively. CAS also produces databases of chemical reactions, commercially available chemicals, and listed regulated chemicals.
Cryo Dynamics Inc.
- Cryo Dynamics Inc. uses tiny frozen pellets of Carbon Dioxide (Dry Ice) to blast surfaces and remove contaminates
- Earth Day '99 Online
- Check here for information about events, activities, and other resources on or around Earth Day.
- "EcoTown" may be a better title here, since you can roam around the cartoon-like town square and buildings that lead to all kinds of information on environmentally-related issues. This 'city' of environmental data will make other similar sites green with envy.
- EIS-online is the "Environmental Information System" on Internet that has been established as a part of a joint project of Colombia and Switzerland to establish a National Cleaner Production Centre in Colombia. This Centre is called "Centro Nacional de Producción más Limpia y Tecnologías Ambientales" - or just CNPMLTA. The EIS-Online is one of the basic supporting tools for the exchange and transmission of information about cleaner production and environmental technologies in English and Spanish.
- Engineers Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
- International Environmental Information Network.
- Environment Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
Environmental and Related Resources
- A nice collection of information put together by The Cygnus Group.
- Environmental Organization Web Directory
- A Yahoo type listing of Environmental Web sites.
Environmental Technical Information Project
- E-TIP is an annotated collection of environmental databases on the Internet. These databases were specially selected from a variety of Internet environmental sources to address the most frequent questions of environmental NGOs across the globe.
- Finding and Using Pollution Prevention Information on the Internet
- An extensive list of Pollution Prevention resources on the Internet.
- A clearinghouse for everything related to metal finishing and the allied surface finishing arts. Both science and commerce are served here.
Global Environmental Institute
- The Global Environmental Institute (GEI) is a new graduate-level educational institute dedicated to a revolutionary interdisciplinary and international approach to teaching environmental management by confronting the world's most pressing environmental problems.
- Höckh Metall-Reinigungsanlagen GmbH
- HÖCKH Metall-Reinigungsanlagen GmbH is a medium sized company and is specialized in the development, production and marketing of metal-washing and degreasing machines.
HSC/XRE website at Brooks AFB, TX
- The home of the USAF Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Technical Planning Integrated Product Team (ESOH TPIPT).
- International Toxicity Estimates for Risk (ITER)
- ITER is a database of human health risk values and supporting information. This is a test version of a new ITER database expanded to118 chemical files, with
information from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) and Health Canada.
Improvements to ITER include direct links to EPA's IRIS and to ATSDR's MRL page from each chemical file, and the ability to print reports.
- Internet Newsbrief
- Internet Newsbrief is a weekly service from the EPA Headquarters Library that provides a sampling of new and/or useful Internet resources for EPA staff and other environmental professionals.
- Joint Services' P2 Library
- The U.S. Department of Defense Joint Service Pollution Prevention Technical Library.
- Lists of Substitutes for Ozone-Depleting Substances
- Substitutes are reviewed on the basis of ozone depletion potential, global warming potential, toxicity, flammability, and exposure potential as described in the final SNAP rule. Lists of acceptable and unacceptable substitutes are updated several times each year.
- The On Line Finishers Resource.
MG Industries - Production and Supply Technologies
- Vendor of CO2 storage units and other related products.
- New Jersey Technical Assistance Program for Industrial Pollution Prevention (NJTAP)
- A premiere envrionmental pollution prevention extension service dedicated to promoting improvement in industrial processes leading to the elimination, reduction and reuse of wastes.
- NS Mayport Navy Environmental Leadership Program
- NS Mayport Navy Environmental Leadership Program has incorportated a public forum where you can discuss Innovative Technology and P2 issues, ask and answer questions, etc. Just click on the link "Conferences and Chat Rooms."
- Orison Marketing, L.L.C
- Deals specifically with Safe Environmentally
Friendly alternatives to hazardous chemicals and solvents.
- P2 Gems
- P2 GEMS is an internet search tool for facility planners, engineers and managers who are looking for technical and process/materials management information on the Web.
- Pacific Northwest: Pollution Prevention Resource Center
- Catalyzing projects with business and government that facilitate the use of pollution prevention opportunities to reduce waste and save money.
- Parts Cleaning Web
- The Global Information Network for the Metal Cleaning Industry, maintained by Parts Cleaning magazine, focuses on gross metal cleaning and degreasing in industrial applications.
- PBR Industries
- PBR Industries is an environmental solutions company specializing in the areas of waste solvent reduction and air quality control.
- Petroferm is a privately held specialty chemical manufacturer with a diverse product offering that includes industrial cleaning agents, fuel emulsion additives, natural oils and waxes, commodity and specialty surfactants and emulsifiers, esters and halogen-free fire retardants
- PLASMAtech, inc.
- PLASMAtech, inc offers complete solutions for a wide range of challenges related to adhesion, surface cleanliness and corrosion.
- Pollution Online
- Pollution Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
- Pollution Prevention Technology Reviews
- P2 technology reviews are intended for manufacturers, researchers and others interested in the details of these technologies. The reviews are divided into several sections including an overview of the technology, technical and economic performance, an identification of research that has been done and discussion of gaps in the existing research.
- Precision Cleaning Web
- The Global Information Network for the Critical Cleaning Industry, maintained by Precision Cleaning magazine.
Public Waste Agency of Flanders
- Useful to anyone who wants to know how waste management & soil remediation is organized in the Flemish region of Belgium.
- Public Works Online
- Public Works Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
- RadTech International
- RadTech International: The Association for Ultraviolet (UV) and Electron Beam (EB) Processing
- Ramco Equipment Corp.
- Manufactures immersion parts washing systems.
- ROT-NOT® Corrosion Resistant
- ROTNOT® coatings are used to line and protect pollution control equipment such as Filterbag houses, High energy wet scrubbers, Electrostatic precipitators, Cyclones, ducts, stacks etc.
- Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
- The Small Business Environmental Assistance Program offers services to ease small businesses through the regulatory requirements of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990. All services are free and confidential.
- Solid Wastes Online
- Solid Wastes Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
- Solvents - The Alternatives
- By Bob Carter, Waste Reduction Resource Center of the Southeast.
- Solvents Forum
- Open non-commercial discussion forum
on any matter related to solvents, cleaning, etc.
- SSPC Online
- The Society for Protective Coatings, is a professional society that informs its membership about changing technology and regulations regarding industrial coatings for steel and concrete.
- The easy way to find scientific information and patents about chemistry, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and a whole lot more.
- Talisman Partners, Ltd.
- Talisman Partners, Ltd. is a cost engineering consulting firm specializing in environmental remediation as well as construction and utilities privatization.
- The Aqueous Cleaning Handbook
- This section of the Alconox, Inc. Web Site is dedicated to providing you with Technical Information on Alconox products. Use the navigation buttons on the left to access specific topics you are interested in.
The Paint / Coatings Net
- The Paint / Coatings Net is a collection of resources, companies, and people involved in the paint and coatings industry and related finishing fields.
- The Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI): Surface
Cleaning Laboratory (SCL)
- TURI maintains a SCL with the capability to evaluate the effectiveness of different cleaning chemistries and equipment on a variety of substrates and soils. SCL's mission: to develop and promote safer alternatives to hazardous cleaning solvents.
- Thermodynamic Data and Property Calculation Sites on the WEB
- This page lists thermodynamic data and property calculation sites on the web useful for environmental cleanup applications.
- Total/Environmental Cost Accounting
- The Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission and the Texas
A&M Engineering Extension Service developed a web based training
program designed to teach industrial facilities how to identify waste
streams and the costs associated with those wastes. The training
exercise is short and includes accounting software for downloading.
- Toxicology Excellence For Risk Assessment (TERA)
- TERA is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the best use of toxicity data for the development of risk values.
- Toxics Release Inventory
- The Toxics Release Inventory (TRI), published by the U.S. EPA, is a valuable source of information about toxic chemicals that are being used, manufactured, transported, or released into the environment.
- U.S. EPA
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Stratospheric Ozone Web site.
- UNEP Solvents Technical Options Committee
- Official web site of the UNEP Solvents
Technical Options Committee.
- Vermont SIRI Web Site
- This site contains a wide variety of occupational and environmental safety and health information, including an extensive archive of MSDS information.
- Waste Minimization National Plan (WMNP)
- The Waste Minimization Branch of EPA has a new toxics reduction. As part of EPA's outreach efforts, we are seeking to publicize this program to concerned
industry, environmental, and citizen stakeholder groups through links from websites of related programs, such as SAGE.
- Water Online
- Water Online provides specific industry news, leading edge manufacturers, latest technology announcements, new project releases, regulatory updates, employment opportunities, full searching capabilities, discussion groups, newsletters and more.
- Where to Find MSDS on the Internet
- This page lists over 55 sites for free on-line MSDS.
State Information |
Conversion Checklist |
Process Advisor |
All SAGE material, Copyright© 1992,
Research Triangle Institute
11 April 2001