Updated on 03/29/2022 12:49 pm
March is about to end and his farewell is marked by the last two days of the Qatar 2022 Qualifying. This Thursday the 24th and Tuesday the 29th, the teams of the South American Football Confederation (Conmebol) play decisive matches and millions of people will watch their teams in the stadiums or from home. If you are one of those who will stay in front of the television and will not stop encouraging, the World Cup snacks cannot be missing on the table and here we leave you some prescriptions that you can prepare in your air fryer.
Cooking time: 19 minutes (200°C)
- 600 gr of ground meat
- 60 gr of ground bread
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- chili powder
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce wedges
- 1 tomato
- Ketchup or cream to taste
- 4 slices of cheese of your choice
- Put the ground beef and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Dice half the onion and all the garlic cloves, and add them to the meat along with the chili powder, black pepper and salt and mix everything together.
- Touch “Start Program” on your Air Fryer. After the preheat ready beep, remove the basket and cover it with a layer of parchment paper. Form the meat mixture into round patties and place them in the basket, then push them back into the fryer to resume cooking.
- Tear off the lettuce leaves, cut the tomato into slices and fry the remaining onion.
- Cut the buns in half, spread with ketchup or cream to taste and place the lettuce, then the hamburgers, the cheese slice, onion rings and a slice of tomato.
Cooking time: 12 minutes (180°C)
- 12-15 cm diameter pita bread
- 20 g red sauce
- 60 gr grated mozzarella cheese
- 20 gr of chopped vegetables of your choice
- 1 sausage
- Touch “Start Program” to activate preheating. When the whistle sounds, take out the basket.
- Now, with the help of a spoon, spread the red sauce over the pita bread, add the mozzarella, the vegetables and finally the sausage (salami, hot dog, etc.) to start the cooking of the pizza.
- In 12 minutes it will be ready to serve.
3. BBQ Ribs (American BBQ Ribs)
Cooking time: 29 minutes (180°C)
- 350 gr of pork ribs
- 35 grams of sugar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 g of garlic powder
- 5 grams of paprika
- 50 grams of honey
- 100 g of BBQ sauce
- Wash the ribs and pat dry with a paper towel. Then use a toothpick or fork to poke small holes into the meat to marinate.
- In a bowl mix sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, honey and BBQ sauce. Enter the ribs and mix well, let marinate for an hour.
- Once the fryer is ready, remove the basket and place aluminum foil on the base and on top of the marinated ribs for 25 minutes at 180°C. It is important to know that halfway through cooking the Air Fryer will beep to stop, remove the basket and turn the meat over for a complete and even preparation.
4. Cheese Stuffed Potatoes (Cheesy Hasselback Potato)
Cooking time: 34 minutes (200°C)
- 2 large potatoes (300 grams each approx.)
- 60g mozzarella cheese
- 60 gr of chopped bacon
- 10 grams of oil
- Pinch of salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- Wash each potato well and cut it into slices 0.3 cm thick without cutting completely.
- Preheat the Air Fryer, when the beep sounds, take out the basket and place the potatoes, brush it with oil and cook for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- At the end of that time, remove the potatoes, and fill the holes with the bacon and mozzarella cheese. Put them back in the fryer to resume the program for another 10 minutes. Then remove and sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve.
5. Crispy sausages
Cooking time: 13 minutes (180°C)
- 10 mini sausages
- 5g cumin
- 5 g chili powder
Preheat the Air Fryer. Once you hear the beep, remove the basket and place aluminum foil on the base or rack. Place the sausages in the basket and resume the program at 180°C for 13 minutes.
b. Remove the sausages and serve with cumin and chili for a more intense flavor.
These recipes were provided by Xiaomi specialists to prepare in the 3.5-liter Air Fryer, an intelligent device that allows you to program preparations from your cell phone, for which you need to download the ‘Mi Home’ application, available for Android and iOS, and have access to the appliance from the mobile. Inside there is a “More Recipes” section and you can choose the “Start Program” option so that cooking is done automatically. With this step, the preheat will be activated first and when the fryer reaches the desired temperature, a beep will sound. This will indicate that you can remove the basket and introduce the ingredients, according to each bite, so that they are sewn automatically at the time and temperature established in each dish.