A large fire is recorded this morning inside a fabric and blanket factory located at Av. Chacra Cerro, intersection with Av. Alto Cenepa, in the Trapiche area, in the district of commas.
According to the body portal General of Volunteer Firefighters of Peru (Cgbvp), the emergency was reported at 9:56 am and nine units have been deployed, including tanks, motor pumps and others.
MORE INFORMATION | Firefighters controlled the fire that consumed the COVID-19 area of the Chancay hospital | VIDEO
In the images broadcast by TV Perú Noticias, a large column of black smoke can be seen coming out of the building. In the area there are police personnel who fenced the place to prevent people from approaching.while the men in red carry out their work.
“I’ve been working. I don’t know how the fire started. We are thirteen workers, thank God everyone is fine”, commented Henry Juárez, a factory worker.
Another witness told Canal N that the fire would have started in the factory warehouse where they store wool, synthetics, and plastics. “It was in no more than seconds that it caught fire. For a spark it will have started, we have no idea yet”, he specified.
REVIEW HERE | La Molina: firefighters control forest fire on Centenario Street | VIDEO
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Jesús María: motorcyclists protest in Campo de Marte against a rule that prohibits the circulation of two people on a linear motorcycle
- San Borja: driver escaped unharmed despite the fact that his vehicle rolled several times on the Javier Prado expressway | VIDEO
- Ricardo Mendoza and Norka Gaspar: TV Peru interpreter regrets that deaf people do not report sexual assaults due to lack of interpreters
- Furrow: heavy traffic congestion on the Panamericana Sur highway after a trailer full of mangoes overturns | VIDEO
- Los Olivos: young man jumps into a motorcycle taxi so that his cell phone is not stolen and is dragged for almost a block | VIDEO