The vaccination center of the Carlos Moscoso Municipal Stadium, located in the district of Surquillowill not attend from Monday, March 7 to Thursday, March 10, due to the fact that adaptation works by the district municipality.
According to Social Health Insurance (It’s Health)the measure seeks to provide safe and timely care to people who come to be inoculated against the coronavirus (COVID-19) in said establishment.
MORE INFORMATION | COVID-19 in Peru: two years after the first confirmed case of coronavirus, what were the changes?
What’s more, citizens scheduled on those dates must go to the vaccination center of the San Borja Sports Center to receive your first, second, or third dose, as appropriate.
While, care at the Surquillo vaccination center will resume in an orderly and safe manner on friday march 11from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Sunday.
In addition, It’s Health reminded the population that the free telephone line 107 is at their disposal to attend to their queries.
REVIEW HERE | COVID-19: Minsa explains if children between 5 and 11 years old will receive a third dose against the coronavirus
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- COVID-19: which beaches and area parks will have free discard tests this March 5 and 6?
- Children, adolescents and adults will be vaccinated against COVID-19 and other diseases this weekend
- COVID-19 in Peru: more than 27 million 992 thousand citizens have already received the coronavirus vaccine
- COVID-19: Minsa confirms that vaccination will not be mandatory for returning to classes
- COVID-19: one more year of the pandemic, but there is still much to learn