Lima, December 29, 2021Updated on 12/29/2021 01:02 pm
In order to reach 80% of the coverage of the target population immunized against COVID-19 before the end of the year, the Ministry of Health (Minsa) reported that the VacunaFest against COVID-19 began this morning in Metropolitan Lima and Callao. This new day will continue to people of legal age and adolescents from 12 to 17 years of age, in addition, booster doses will be applied to citizens aged 18 and over.
How is the public VacunaFest will run for 36 hours uninterrupted, like the previous editions; In other words, it started today, Wednesday 29th and will last until 8:00 pm on Thursday, December 30th. At the national level, the vaccinations will attend today from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., reported the sector through a release.
However, the Diris Lima Center He informed that the brigades in their four vaccination points in the capital will attend until 10:00 pm on Thursday, December 30.
In this way, the vaccination brigades will receive all the people older than 12 years who have their first or second dose pending, and to whom the booster dose.
For this edition of marathon vaccination, citizens will be able to attend the vaccinations wearing outfits or accessories alluding to the festivities of end of the year to take pictures that can then be published on their social networks accompanied by the hashtags # VacúnatePorTu2022 and #LasVacunasNosDanEsperanza.
The VacunaFest will be held in 24 vaccination centers in Metropolitan Lima and Callao.
- North Lima: Mayta Cápac Zonal Park (San Martín de Porres), Sinchi Roca Park (Comas), North Square (Independencia) and the Puente Piedra Sports Complex.
- South Lima: José Gálvez Chipoco Stadium (Barranco), Jockey Plaza (Surco), Villa El Salvador Sports Center, Villa María del Triunfo Sports Complex, Pedro Ruiz Gallo School (Chorrillos) and the IPD Sports Complex (San Juan de Miraflores).
- East Lima: Ollantaytambo Stadium (Ate), San Isidro Labrador (Ate), Pachacútec Stadium (Chaclacayo) and the Municipal Stadium of Santa Anita.
- Lima Center: Huiracocha Zonal Park (San Juan de Lurigancho), Cesar Vallejo University (San Juan de Lurigancho headquarters), Aljovín Center (Cercado de Lima), Videna (San Luis); Exhibition Park (Cercado de Lima), San Isidro Municipal Sports Complex, Surquillo Municipal Stadium, Campo de Marte (Jesús María) and the San Borja Sports Center.
- Callao: Campolo Alcalde Stadium (La Perla).
To date, 49’452,348 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been applied in Peru. Of this number, 21’498,158 are second doses (77%) and more than 3,400,000 people already have the booster dose.
And the schedule for December 31 and January 1?
In this regard, the Minsa informs the population that the days December 31 and January 1, the attention of the vaccinations will be from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
According to the criteria of