The 19.40 update of Fortnite marked the beginning of the week of Incredible Webs. From March 1 through March 9, players will be able to find Spider-Man’s web shooters in loot chests on the island, in addition to their usual locations. To this must be added the return of the trampolines in the coming days.
Remember that you can also complete the Incredible Webs week quests for extra XP. We share the complete list of all the challenges of this week dedicated to the popular device of spider-man.
- Swing 10 times with Spider-Man’s Web Shooters before landing (0/1) – Reward: 8,000 Season XP
- Run 25 meters with Spider-Man’s Web Shooters in different neighborhoods (0/3) – Reward: 8,000 Season PE
- Deal damage in the air after jumping on a rubbery web (0/350) – Reward: 8,000 Season XP
- Bounce off an elastic web with a Quadtaclysm and do tricks in the air (0/150,000) – Reward: 8,000 Season XP
The missions are simple, so you only need a good moment during the game to avoid falling under the attacks of the enemies. It will also take a bit of practice to make your swing longer and longer without the risk of being exposed to the aim of the other survivors.
We recommend you take a look at this tutorial so that you can overcome all the challenges and thus take the experience points without problems.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 | Season 1 Week 12 Challenges
- Get shields in Buttered Stable (0/50) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Collect a treasure with Drake’s Map (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Visit Deep Past or Pawn Shop on a speedboat (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Destroy items in Clandestine Cavern (0/25) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents with explosives (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy gas pumps (0/4) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Use Spider-Man’s elastic webs to hook onto a zip line (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE