The 19.40 update of Fortnite is now available on all servers for Chapter 3 of Season 1. Learn about the cosmetic items that will arrive in the store, as well as the corrections to the game dynamics and balance in the games.
The highlight so far is that patch 19.40 of Fortnite suggests there won’t be a Chapter 3 Season 1 finale event. At least there will be exclusive content for Women’s Day (March 8); In addition to having specific objects of this celebration in the store, the moon will turn into a heart.
FORTNITE | What’s New in Patch 19.40
Wild Web Week kicks off within Fortnitewhich introduces a series of changes to the game that will continue until March 8, including the following:
- We can find Spider-Man’s web shooters inside loot chests
- Trampolines are back in the game
- New themed missions have been added to the battle royale
- Added proximity chat in imposter mode
- An Assassin’s Creed skin has been leaked and will arrive soon in the store Fortnite
FORTNITE | Bugs fixed
- Fixed an issue where some costumes would glow with a blue hologram effect in the room.
- Fixed an issue where POI names would appear in English on the map regardless of the selected language.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 | Season 1 Week 12 Challenges
- Get shields in Buttered Stable (0/50) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Collect a treasure with Drake’s Map (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Visit Deep Past or Pawn Shop on a speedboat (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Destroy items in Clandestine Cavern (0/25) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents with explosives (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy gas pumps (0/4) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Use Spider-Man’s elastic webs to hook onto a zip line (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE