The 19.40 update of Fortnite brings a new device to Chapter 3: the guard generator. Developer Epic Games also added different gadgets that will enhance the gameplay experience, as well as the promise of new island trailers in the Discover UI.
The guard generator reaches the Creative mode of Fortnite and it has many things in common with the creature spawner. Some of the most outstanding functions were shared by the official website of Epic Games.
- Choose from 8 different skins for the guards.
- Drops a compatible weapon or consumable on the guard spawner for them to equip when spawning.
- Add several objects so that when a guard is generated, one is randomly chosen from among the available ones.
- Use the guard filter in the weapons and consumables inventory to find out which items are compatible with the guard generator.
- Control the patrol radius around the device.
- Assign guards to teams.
- Adjust different attributes, including Perception, Aim, and Health.
- There can be up to 30 guards active at the same time. The limit is independent of the limits of demons and animals.
- Other gadgets, such as the Elimination Manager and Mutation Zone, have been updated to properly interact with guards.
the boys from Fortnite They recommend not placing the spawner on uneven ground or in areas where routing can be problematic, and not spawning too many guards in a small radius, as this can affect performance on some platforms.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 | Season 1 Week 12 Challenges
- Get shields in Buttered Stable (0/50) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Collect a treasure with Drake’s Map (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Visit Deep Past or Pawn Shop on a speedboat (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Destroy items in Clandestine Cavern (0/25) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Deal damage to opponents with explosives (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy gas pumps (0/4) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Use Spider-Man’s elastic webs to hook onto a zip line (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE