In less than two weeks, players will have to say goodbye to Chapter 3 Season 1 of Fortnite. Epic Games will release the next season after downtime, and loopers will be able to explore the map with awesome new content and challenges.
With the current season of Fortnite at the last lap, users are busy finishing the remaining tasks to gain XP and rank up in the Battle Pass. They have also raised concerns regarding gold bullion. Players are eager to find out if gold bars will reset when Chapter 3 Season 1 ends.
The truth is that the community will not be able to retain the gold bars after the end of Season 1 of Chapter 3 of Fortnite. Epic resets the count to zero at the start of each season, and the same will happen this time. Therefore, users should try to spend as much as possible before the game goes into downtime.
Remember that with ingots you can buy exclusive weapons from NPCs, upgrade weapons, buy ammunition and items from vending machines, etc.
Gold bars can be obtained from numerous sources. Players won’t have to spend real-life coins to purchase them like V-Bucks. You will be able to obtain gold bars by eliminating opponents and opening chests, safes and cash registers.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 | Weekly Challenge
- Use a Curasoda (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Throw a medkit, bandage or shield potion of any kind while sliding (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Open food boxes in Condo Canyon or Fishing Town (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Collect metal in Shipwreck Slide, Los Molinos or Blighted Shores (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Collect Bars (0/300) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Damage enemies with a Pump and Ram Shotgun (0/200) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Use a Healthy Splash at a gas station (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE