For a limited time only! Free fire has enabled the new redemption codes of December 15, 2021 that will be available for only 24 hours. These are letter and number codes that you must copy and paste on the video game’s official website; just remember to authenticate your account on the portal.
Garena enables the download of its game for free on Google Play (Android) and App Store (iPhone), and adds micropayments online as a form of business. You can buy diamonds in the store, with which you can later exchange skins, characters and weapons.
As expected, all gamers can access free content with the redemption codes but weekly rewards have also been enabled (which are delivered just for entering the app on a daily basis).
The new codes can be used in Spain, Mexico and the rest of Latin America. Rewards will be linked to your profile, so it is not possible to claim loot for a friend.
FREE FIRE CODES | December 15
- CY7KG742AUU2 (Europe only)
- M68TZBSY29R4 (Europe only)
This is a tool that Garena introduced; They will not be able to report your account for hacking or for an imbalance in the amount of diamonds. Just keep in mind that some codes may have already been claimed.
If this is the case, you will get the following message “andThe code has expired or is invalid”, and you will have to wait for the next publication of the company that developed the shooter.
How to use Free Fire codes?
You still don’t know where the Free Fire codes are claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to get free loot without having to go through the virtual store.
- Login to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Index the code to twelve characters. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.