free fire is a shooter somewhat different from other video games of the same genre. It is a free application that has online micropayments: gamers use the data from a credit or debit card to obtain skins that improve gameplay.
In the virtual store you can get weapons, characters, pets and other cosmetic items. In case you have wondered if you can skip these payments to get the skins, you should know that Garena has enabled two different tools to do so.
On the one hand, you can make use of the weekly rewards. Players have the option to claim content by logging into the app on a daily basis. These are the last rewards to be enabled in the third week of June.
- Wednesday June 15: Hacker’s Shop.
- Thursday June 16: Incubator discount.
- Friday June 17: Reload 1, hyperbook reload, vector of luck.
- Saturday June 18: special gold royale, magic roulette.
- Monday: June 20: new incubator, change your destiny.
- Tuesday June 21: King’s Tower, sickle recharge.
The other way to claim content is through redemption codes. They are available for 24 hours and the redemption procedure is a bit different from the previous tool.
You must go to the web portal of the shooter and paste the following codes to claim skins. If you get this message: “The code has expired or is invalid”, you will have to wait for Garena’s next publication.
Redemption codes from June 15, 2022
How to use Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where free fire codes are claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to get free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Sign in to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Index the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.