10.3 C
United States of America
Thursday, May 26, 2022

Free Fire: Wall Gloo – The Power of Love is available in the store with this offer

The month of love continues free fire, the Battle Royale developed by Garena. The “Valentine Box 2022″ is available in the game store. Depending on how lucky you are, you can take the Wall Gloo – The Power of Love or the Broom of Love.

How could it be otherwise, players must spend 30 diamonds for a chance to win some of the most coveted gifts. In terms of chances, there is a 2% chance to get mythic loot, 29% epic items, and 69% rare material.

New box available in Free Fire

the roulette wheel free fire also offers Love Tokens used to exchange material. With 30 and 20 Love Tokens, you can get the Gloo Wall – The Power of Love and the Broom of Love, respectively. The Pink Dragon Backpack and the Love in the Sky parachute share the same price of 20 Love Tokens.

Follow these steps to access the offer available at free fire:

Step 1: select Store on the home screen.

Step 2: select the Crates tab and select the Gallant Pack subcategory.

Step 3: press the Buy button and select the number of boxes. There you can register the discount code if you have it.

FREE FIRE | how to buy diamonds

Through the application of free fire:

  • Enter your Free Fire profile in the game.
  • In the upper left, click on the diamond.
  • Choose the number of diamonds you want to compare.
  • Pay by credit/debit card or Google Play pre-load and you’re good to go.

You can also go to the official website pagostore. Once inside the web, select the Free Fire icon and then log in with Facebook or the player ID. In the next step, you will be able to choose the payment method and the different diamond packages from 100 to 5,600.

Payment can be made with different types of credit cards, bank account, through PayPal and even in cash.

Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y spreader. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.

Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here