Updated on 04/05/2022 01:27 pm
A gin and tonic or a negroni are among the cocktails most famous in the world and represent a classic for lovers of haute cocktails. Both are made primarily with gin and can be prepared from the comfort and safety of your home to surprise your loved ones.
SEE ALSO | How to prepare three innovative versions of the classic gin and tonic
Lisseth Miranda, CEO of the Incontri restaurant in the Old Town of Macchu Picchu and creator of INTIRA, a new premium craft gin, shares the prescription and the step by step to become a bartender at home.
1. Gin & Tonic
- 2 Oz of Intira Gin
- 150 ml of high-end tonic water
- High durability ice
- Garnish: 1 sprig of muña / rosemary, aguaymanto, orange peel.
- Fill a Balón glass with ice.
- Pour the ingredients and stir.
- 1 Oz of Intira Gin
- 1 Oz of Vermouth Rosso
- 1 Oz of Premium Herbal Liquor
- 1 Lemongrass dash
- 1 large high-durability ice
- Garnish: Orange Peel
- Refresh the cocktail glass with ice.
- Pour all the ingredients and stir.
- Place ice in an Old Fashioned glassware, strain directly and decorate.
Lisseth Miranda, CEO of the Incontri restaurant in the Old Town of Macchu Picchu and creator, together with her husband, Lorenzo Zanchín, of INTIRA, the new artisanal premium gin distilled at 2,800 meters above sea level in the Sacred Valley of Cusco, invite you to enjoy the experience of their flavor through his Instagram page https://instagram.com/intira_gin or in the bars of Felix Braserie (Av. Santo Toribio 173, San Isidro); Seven Restaurant (Jr. Domeyer 260, Barranco) and Central (Av. Pedro de Osma 301, Barranco).