Updating Free fire OB31 New Age launched earlier this month and since then the game has been riddled with new events. The New Age campaign is in full swing within the game, providing new activities for the user. Subsequently, the sequel to this campaign will be released on December 27.
Gamers enjoy all of this on their Android and iOS devices. At the same time, some players may want to play Free fire on your PC or laptop. They can easily do this using an Android emulator.
There are several popular emulator options at your disposal, with BlueStacks, MEmu Play, and Nox Player to name a few. However, many users prefer Bluestacks due to its characteristics. The emulator provides preset controls, easy key mapping, shooting mode, smart controls, HD graphics, and more. These are the steps:
- First, players need to download and install the BlueStacks 5 emulator from the official website.
- After the installation is complete, they can open the emulator and log into their Google account.
- Subsequently, they open Google Play Store and search Free fire.
- They must select the most suitable option and press the install button.
- Once it has been installed, they can open it and log into their account Free fire or start a new one.
However, before installing the emulator, users should make sure that there is enough storage space on their devices.
FREE FIRE | Minimum requirements
FREE FIRE | REDEMPTION CODES – DECEMBER 22
- CY7KG742AUU2 (Europe)
- M68TZBSY29R4 (Europe)