The concession companies of the Metropolitano decided to suspend, since last December 15, the circulation of buses on some feeder routes due to a lack of payment of the subsidy granted by the authorities in the context of the COVID-19.
LOOK: Long queues at vaccinations after advance of 3rd dose | PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
This situation has harmed dozens of passengers, as they have been forced to make use of collective taxis, which are parked around the city. Naranjal station, in Independencia.
Given this, the Urban Transport Authority for Lima and Callao (ATU) noted that special services have been implemented with public transport buses to meet the demand of the Mayolo, Trapiche, Alisos and Bertello routes from 5:30 pm to 9 pm
“We regret to inform that feeder services are still temporarily suspended, so we have activated special routes in Mayolo, Trapiche, Alisos and Bertello for passengers from North Lima“Reported the TO YOU in social networks.
The operating companies of the Metropolitan indicated, through a statement from the Association for the Promotion of National Infrastructure (AFIN), that the restriction of the service is due to the fact that the authorities do not comply with the delivery of the subsidy for more than three months.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- This is how criminals organize to steal in the middle of vehicular traffic in Surco
- The 458-meter pedestrian bridge on the Costa Verde: Who will use it and why is it so long?
- Minsa reports that 33% of older adults already have a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Curfew at Christmas and New Years: what are the new measures due to the increase in cases of the omicron variant?
- Elections 2022: Who are the candidates that are shaping up to be the next district mayors in Lima?