A great shock multiple vehicle occurred this Sunday in the Pan American Highway northat the height of kilometers 185 and 186, on the Huacho-Caral-Supe route, north of Lima.
Canal N pointed out that about eight vehicles, including cars, vans and collective taxis, collided in a chain near the entrance oval to Caralin the jurisdiction of knew.
[EN VIVO] A multiple crash was recorded on the Huacho-Caral-Supe route, on the North Pan-American Highway. Keep informed on https://t.co/hrg1h9s6jY#CanalN. minute by minute. pic.twitter.com/Wd67FgV7iJ
— Channel N (@canalN_) February 6, 2022
In the journalistic report, he indicated that the crash was triggered due to the intense smoke produced by the burning of brush piled up on both sides of the road. Pan American Highway northwhich made it difficult for drivers to see.
The wounded were transferred to super hospital and no deaths were reported. Agents from the Transit Police arrived at the scene to fence and signpost the road in order to avoid further collisions.
LOOK: Oil spill: what does Repsol need to do to remedy it?
The authorities requested the service of cranes to tow the damaged vehicles, as well as the Barranca Firefighters to control the forest fire. The experts of the Police They investigate the traffic accident.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Can marches be held during the state of emergency? This answers the PNP
- The pro combis project presented a month ago by the new head of the PCM
- Average cost of antigen tests increased 21% in just one week
- Why does the death curve continue to rise while cases decrease?
- Coup against university reform: What is the way to save Sunedu?