The Ministry of Health (Minsa) indicated that people infected with coronavirus (COVID-19) but who do not present symptoms will receive care through the telehealth system.
LOOK: La Molina: two men are shot inside a car on Cerro Centinela
“People without symptoms and without comorbidity who have had contact with a person infected with COVID-19 should call 113 where they will receive the necessary guidance through a teleconsultation”, pointed out the Minsa it’s a statement.
🔴MINSA: people infected by COVID-19 without symptoms will receive telehealth care.
– Ministry of Health (@Minsa_Peru) January 11, 2022
In addition, he specified that the measure is adopted in light of the significant increase in positive cases in the third wave of the COVID-19 and to avoid the risk of contagion.
LOOK: Puente Piedra: man suffers the theft of his truck, a pistol of his use and about S / 7 thousand in cash
The Ministry of Health He also stressed that people who present symptoms, as well as adults over 60 years of age or who have some comorbidity and who have had contact with positive cases of COVID-19, can go to the COVID-19 points for their respective diagnosis.
Earlier, the Minister of Health, Hernando Cevallos, reported that people with comorbidities and adults over 60 will be the priority for taking molecular tests for the virus.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- San Isidro: Comptroller’s Office intervened Municipality for not adopting measures to avoid possible irregularities
- La Victoria: truck collided with sanguchería on Av. Nicolás Arriola
- Vía Expresa Santa Rosa: MTC signed a contract to prepare an environmental impact study
- Caral: why was the diligence to restore land of more than 4 hectares to the archaeological site canceled?