Updated on 07/04/2021 02:09 pm
For lunch on the weekend, there are those who have as an option a delicious dish from the gastronomy of Peru or also a grill that cannot miss the delicious homemade sauces and chili. Chicken wings are a must have and are characterized by being a snack and easy to prepare.
MORE INFORMATION | Chicken rice recipe
Renowned chef and ambassador for Wong, Micha Tsumura, joined the grilling expert Renzo garibaldi to present this recipe that includes MT sauces. Follow the prescription that we leave you in this note and if you want to see the step by step you can do it by clicking on this video on the brand’s social networks.
- 1kg of chicken wings
- White vinegar
- Pre-chopped cilantro
- Yellow Chili Base MT
- Chili cream
- Rocoto and Pepper Cream
- Brava MT Sauce
- Magic Sauce MT
- Beer (to taste)
- Place the cleaned wings in a container.
- In another bowl, prepare the sauce following these steps: start by mixing 6 tablespoons of Ají Amarillo Base MT and 3 tablespoons of chili cream (depending on the degree of spiciness you want to obtain). Add 3 tablespoons of hot pepper and pepper cream, 1 tablespoon of mustard and 1 tablespoon of Salsa Mágica MT. To finish the sauce, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and beer to taste, it must be taken into account that if you add a lot, the sauce will become very liquid. Finish with 2 tablespoons of vinegar to balance all the flavors along with salt to taste. Finally, mix everything.
- Pour the prepared sauce into the bowl of the wings until they are covered to leave them marinating. If desired, they can be left the night before so that they acquire more flavor.
- When you have the marinated wings, place them on the grill so that they are in the opposite direction from the rack. If the grill has a lid, it is recommended to close it so that it cooks better. If it doesn’t have a lid, just cook over low heat.
- Once cooked, the grill must be open so that the embers are enlivened in case it has a lid. If the grill does not have a lid, move the cooked wings to the hottest part.
- Cover the wings with the sauce prepared previously. Then, quickly turn each wing to bathe them with this sauce very lightly.
- Remove the wings, place them in a source and add the cilantro to taste.
- Finally, you can accompany the wings with carrot and celery sticks, bathed in the Brava MT Sauce.
Micha tsumura was inspired by the most popular flavors of Peruvian cuisine to present its new homemade sauces in eight presentations: La Chifera, based on red onion, Chinese onion and kión; La Mágica, made with tomato, onion and yellow pepper; La Brava, a spicy sauce based on chili, onion and garlic; La Sanguchera, which has ketchup and mayonnaise as inputs; The Vinaigrette, with vinegar and mustard, La Mayo, the Micha version mayonnaise, Chili Oil, which contains sesame oil and ponzu and Aji Amarillo Base, a yellow chili sauce with classic dressing. These are exclusively found in Wong Supermarkets. He explains that they are ideal to accompany all kinds of recipes: from chaufa rice and grilled chicken, as well as other typical Peruvian dishes.