A big fire was recorded this Thursday night in a chemical factory located on Los Pinos street, in the Canto Grande area, in San Juan de Lurigancho.
According to the Firefighters page, more than 15 units, including motorized pumps, tanks, telescopic ladders and ambulances, attend to the emergency. The accident was reported after 6:40 p.m.
MORE INFORMATION | Magdalena proposes that the entire Avenida Brasil be exclusively for pedestrians and cyclists on Sundays
Rolando Quispe, neighbor of San Juan de Luriganchotold RPP that explosions have been heard inside the factory and that the intense smoke can be seen several blocks in the distance.
mario casarettohead of the Fourth Departmental Command of Lima Fire Center, explained to RPP that the fire that started in the factory has spread to adjoining homes and that people are reluctant to evacuate because they fear losing their property and belongings. .
He remarked that the fire has code 4what does it mean that “It’s out of proportion and out of control”, for which he asked private and public entities to send tankers with water to control the flames. He also asked the drivers to give way to the fire units that come to attend to the emergency.
REVIEW HERE | Callao: psychological attacks represent 60% of cases of family violence reported in 2021 during confinement
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Comptroller warns that the INS spent more than S / 105 million on “ineffective” COVID-19 rapid tests
- Jorge Muñoz on lawsuit against toll hike: “It will generate counteroffensive and problems for the State”
- Mother of paraathlete Juan León Durán asks for help so that the murder of her son does not go unpunished | VIDEO
- Independence: family denounces that foreigners attacked their house after evicting a tenant
- Los Olivos: criminals on a linear motorcycle shoot three people to steal their cell phones | VIDEO