A woman was shot by gunmen when she was with a group of friends in front of a house located in the Juan Luis Hague shred, in San Martin de Porres. The witnesses said that the attack that occurred on December 26 was directed at another person who was also there at the time and who had refused to pay quotas.
The video broadcast by America news It can be seen when two hooded subjects aboard a motorcycle fired five shots at the group of people. One of the projectiles wounded the woman. She was sent to the nearest hospital.
LOOK HERE | Summer drizzle surprises citizens in different districts of Lima and Callao | VIDEO
According to the testimony of witnesses, the hit men were targeting Oscar Morales since the attack occurred near his property. He would have refused to pay a quota for protection, said the morning.
In addition, they indicated that it is the second attack suffered by Morales because on December 23, the security cameras recorded a brawl in the same place and the reason was because he also refused to pay quotas.
ALSO REVIEW | New Year: the places and times to get vaccinated this December 31 and January 1 in Lima and Callao
The agents of the Condevilla police station arrived at the scene to carry out the corresponding investigations and find the perpetrators of the attack. However, the investigation of the case It is already in charge of the Depincri de San Martín de Porres.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What was done well and what was not done in the pandemic: three experts analyze the health measures of the Minsa
- Face-to-face classes: Schoolchildren will return between March 1 and 14, but with a maximum of four hours a day in urban areas
- Face-to-face classes: kiosks, cafeterias and school canteens will be closed, says Minedu
- Minedu: they inform that the return to face-to-face classes in March will be “mandatory”
- Minedu reported that “preventive measures for the return to face-to-face school classes can be corrected”