The Government made official the restrictions at the national level that will govern from Friday 7 to Sunday 16 January, compared to the start of the third wave coronavirus, increase in cases COVID-19 and the presence of the variant omicron.
According to Supreme Decree No. 002-2022-PCM, “Until January 16, 2022, the mandatory social immobilization of all people in their homes is provided, according to the Alert Level by Province “. For example, Lima and Callao went from moderate level to high level, so it will have a new curfew, capacity, among others.
MORE INFORMATION | Third wave COVID-19: Sundays in Lima and Callao will continue without social immobilization and it will be possible to use private cars
HIGH LEVEL PROVINCES
According to the norm, the provinces with a high alert level are: Ica, Pisco, Cusco, Cajamarca, Jaén, Piura, Sullana, Sechura Talara, Trujillo, Pacasmayo, Chiclayo, Santa, Puno, Lima, Huaura, Constitutional Province of Callao, Bagua, Chachapoyas, Tacna, Huancayo, Satipo, Mariscal, Nieto, Ilo and Tumbes. While the other remaining ones will remain at the moderate level.
Despite confirming the third wave of COVID-19, no province has returned to the alert levels “Very High” or “Extreme”, remember that the restrictions in these cases are much more severe.
In the case of Provinces with a high alert level, such as the capital and the first port, social immobilization (curfew) will govern from Monday to Sunday from 11 pm to 4 am the next day. While at the moderate alert level It will be from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
USE OF CARS
The Use of private vehicles on Sundays will not be prohibited at the high alert level. Let us remember that, since January of last year, in Lima and Callao people could not use their private vehicles on Sundays, unless they performed functions classified as essential. The measure was intended to reduce the displacement of citizens and prevent new infections of COVID-19.
However, since Sunday, July 18, 2021, displacement was enabled in this type of vehicle.
CHECK HERE | What are the new business capacities in Lima and Callao before the start of the third wave?
CAPACITY AT HIGH ALERT LEVEL
Activities in closed spaces:
- Shopping centers, shopping malls, department stores, general stores and conglomerates: 40%
- Stores supplying basic necessities, supermarkets, markets, warehouses and pharmacies: 50%
- Restaurants and the like in internal areas: 50%
- Casinos and slots: 40%
- Cinemas and performing arts: 40%
- Banks and other financial entities: 60%
- Temples and places of worship: 40%
- Libraries, museums, cultural centers and art galleries: 50%
- Activities of sports clubs and associations (sports with contact): 50%
- Activities of sports clubs and associations (non-contact sports): 50%
- Business and professional events: 50%
- Hairdresser and Barber shop: 50%
- Spa, Turkish baths, sauna, thermal baths: 40%
- Colosseums: 0%
- Gyms: 40%
MORE INFORMATION | Return to school classes: the request not to condition return to classrooms due to the increase in COVID-19 cases
Activities in open spaces (respecting capacity and protocols, with prior authorization from local governments within the framework of their powers)
- Performing arts
- Cultural teaching
- Restaurants and the like in outdoor areas
- Protected natural areas, botanical gardens, monuments or archaeological areas, open-air museums and zoos
- Open-air thermal baths
- Activities of outdoor sports clubs and associations
- Outdoor business and professional events
- Itinerant markets
- Sports stadiums: 0%
According to the criteria of